Join us for an in-depth examination of The Business of Labor, part two of the four-part Labor Management Workshop Series.
- Setting the pace
- Efficiency in body motion and tools
- Setting employees up for success
- Building effective crews
- Creating a productive work environment
- Full cost of hiring an employee
- Hiring employees vs. buying equipment
Event Presenter: Ellen Pollshuck - Vegetable Grower, Farm Consultant, and Teacher at Potomac Vegetable Farm
Contact us to learn how you could attend this workshop free of charge.
This workshop is hosted by the UNH Cooperative Extension